Optimization • Succession • Exit
Be the Cause in your organization!
Strategy and Performance
- Learn to create an effective strategy.
- Discover tools to monitor performance.
- Teach staff to “steer” your business.
- Lower risk with controlled growth.
- Mentor a manager to run operations.
Optimization and Succession
- Standardize processes.
- Encourage continuous improvement.
- Provide training and skill building.
- Mentor leaders.
- Encourage experimentation.
Guilt Free Vacation
- Take breaks for greater success.
- Reduce stress, avoid accidents/illness.
- Model “self care” to staff for culture shift.
- Make family fun time a priority.
- Plan a getaway to gain new perspective.
Retail continues a seismic change as the impact on retailers shifts due to evolving technology. In mid-January, Walmart and Macy's announced plans to close hundreds of stores and layoff thousands of workers. Walmart is closing 259 retail stores worldwide, 154 in the...read more
By John E. Anderson, MS DTM Master of Science, Management Understanding our brains better allow us to find agreement and build successful teams. By using the frontal coretex - amigdala circuits, I can support others identifying their interest and commitment to...read more