COVID-19 & Economic Turmoil: To help support our community and clients during the outbreak of Coronavirus, Be Cause Business Resources is providing free SBA Guidance & Loan Resources. Be Cause – Plan Your Future.
We Stand for a Fair & Just Society: Be Cause Business Resources, Inc. has taken a stand in a controversy. We stand for equal, non-discriminatory treatment. By this we mean according all people with dignity and respect. We support freedom of religion and non-religion, freedom of sexual preference, and perhaps most importantly – #BlackLivesMatter We want to live in a fair and just society. Our Community Commitment.
Optimization • Succession • Exit
Be the Cause in your organization!
Strategy and Performance
- Learn to create an effective strategy.
- Discover tools to monitor performance.
- Teach staff to “steer” your business.
- Lower risk with controlled growth.
- Mentor a manager to run operations.
Optimization and Succession
- Standardize processes.
- Encourage continuous improvement.
- Provide training and skill building.
- Mentor leaders.
- Encourage experimentation.
Guilt Free Vacation
- Take breaks for greater success.
- Reduce stress, avoid accidents/illness.
- Model “self care” to staff for culture shift.
- Make family fun time a priority.
- Plan a getaway to gain new perspective.
Retail continues a seismic change as the impact on retailers shifts due to evolving technology. In mid-January, Walmart and Macy's announced plans to close hundreds of stores and layoff thousands of workers. Walmart is closing 259 retail stores worldwide, 154 in the...
Institute of Management Consultants
Toastmasters Early Birds Longview, WA
Toastmasters International is a worldwide organization on a mission to help people become better public speakers. John Anderson is a Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM), a high achievement typically taking a number of years to reach. John is past Public Relations Director for Oregon and SW Washington. He is a past president and current member of Early Words in Longview, WA.