Strategy and Performance
- Learn to create an effective strategy.
- Discover tools to monitor performance.
- Teach staff to “steer” your business.
- Lower risk with controlled growth.
- Mentor a manager to run operations.
Optimization and Succession
- Standardize processes.
- Encourage continuous improvement.
- Provide training and skill building.
- Mentor leaders.
- Encourage experimentation.
Make Your Smart Exit!
Guilt Free Vacation
- Take breaks for greater success.
- Reduce stress, avoid accidents/illness.
- Model “self care” to staff for culture shift.
- Make family fun time a priority.
- Plan a getaway to gain new perspective.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Institute of Management (IMC) Consultant's Speakers' Series
Held the third Tuesday each month, 4 to 6 pm Pacific Time, Networking at 3:30 pm. Relevant and timely topics presented by exceptional speakers! REGISTER TODAY: IMC Speakers’ Series (Virtual)
Optimization • Succession • Exit
Get Started Today!
Toastmasters International is a worldwide organization on a mission to help people become better public speakers. John Anderson is a Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM), a high achievement typically taking a number of years to reach. John is past Public Relations Director for Oregon and SW Washington. He is a past president and current member of Early Words in Longview, WA.
John Anderson has taught Management Operations 340, a core curriculum course for graduating seniors. Management Operations is required for a bachelor’s in science and business. John has been a mentor at the Carson College of Business – Business Growth Mentor and Analysis Program. He worked with seniors doing pro-bono consulting projects with community businesses and non-profits.
By John E. Anderson, MS Management There’s something magical about publishing a book, then giving speeches. Presto, you are recognized for your thought leadership and you are now seen as an expert. Consulting industry leader Henry DeVries says a consultant’s number...
Retail continues a seismic change as the impact on retailers shifts due to evolving technology. In mid-January, Walmart and Macy's announced plans to close hundreds of stores and layoff thousands of workers. Walmart is closing 259 retail stores worldwide, 154 in the...
Where to begin?
Pick any point and begin,
but do it TODAY!
Get the help you need
Be Cause Business Team.