Plan Your Strategic
Learn the top five facts you must know to
Successfully Sell YOUR Business!
- There are many ways to value a business. Do you know what your business is worth?
- Is your business at the peak of its value?
- Does selling to a family member or employee make sense? Who values your business most and why?
- Are you considering your tax liability in the transfer of your business?
- What are your risks now and how could you minimize those risks in a business sale?
If you missed last week’s Introduction, we’ll bring you up to speed individually. Over the next four-weeks, we’ll guide you through drafting a plan to increase the value of your business, mentor a successor and transfer ownership so you can make a Smart Exit!
Smart Exit Course – Fall 2015 Course Overview
Session 2: Risk and Estate Planning
- Identify the major risks you face now and in the future.
- Incorporate risk factors into your strategic plan.
- Learn about estate planning and how important it is to your exit plan.
- Advance your Smart Exit plan with attention to risk and estate planning.
Session 3: Employee and Operations
- Assess your current employee strategy and identify short and long term goals to maximize your human capital.
- Learn about standardizing operations and identify specific ways you can improve processes.
- Advance your Smart Exit plan with attention to employees and operations.
Session 4: Financials
- Learn how to use financials to “steer” your business.
- Discover the power of cash flow projections to gradually replace your presence in daily operations.
- Advance your Smart Exit plan with attention to financials and cash flow.
Session 5: Valuation and Your Next Steps
- Learn how to determine the value of your business.
- Discover why some businesses lose value through “small business discounts.”
- Begin the process of valuation for your business.
- Advance your Smart Exit plan with attention to valuation.
- Determine your next steps.
Thursdays, October 22 & 27, November 5 & 12
Entire Course – $225 per person or Individual Sessions – $75 per person
10 a.m. to Noon – The Mays Agency, 3414 NE 52nd Street, Suite B107, Vancouver, WA 98661-2399
Register NOW to save your seat. We’ll see you there!
Questions? Call 360-200-5840