COVID-19 & Economic Turmoil: To help support our community and clients during the outbreak of Coronavirus, Be Cause Business Resources is providing free SBA Guidance & Loan Resources. Be Cause – Plan Your Future.
We Stand for a Fair & Just Society: Be Cause Business Resources, Inc. has taken a stand in a controversy. We stand for equal, non-discriminatory treatment. By this we mean according all people with dignity and respect. We support freedom of religion and non-religion, freedom of sexual preference, and perhaps most importantly – #BlackLivesMatter We want to live in a fair and just society. Our Community Commitment.
Optimization • Succession • Exit
Be the Cause in your organization!
Strategy and Performance
- Learn to create an effective strategy.
- Discover tools to monitor performance.
- Teach staff to “steer” your business.
- Lower risk with controlled growth.
- Mentor a manager to run operations.
Optimization and Succession
- Standardize processes.
- Encourage continuous improvement.
- Provide training and skill building.
- Mentor leaders.
- Encourage experimentation.
Guilt Free Vacation
- Take breaks for greater success.
- Reduce stress, avoid accidents/illness.
- Model “self care” to staff for culture shift.
- Make family fun time a priority.
- Plan a getaway to gain new perspective.
When every day is jam-packed with running the business, taking care of customers, and managing the staff, it may seem that there’s just not enough time to develop a formal strategic plan. You know what you’re doing, where you’re going, and you clearly see the vision...
By John E. Anderson, MS Management There’s something magical about publishing a book, then giving speeches. Presto, you are recognized for your thought leadership and you are now seen as an expert. Consulting industry leader Henry DeVries says a consultant’s number...
Institute of Management Consultants
Toastmasters Early Birds Longview, WA
Toastmasters International is a worldwide organization on a mission to help people become better public speakers. John Anderson is a Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM), a high achievement typically taking a number of years to reach. John is past Public Relations Director for Oregon and SW Washington. He is a past president and current member of Early Words in Longview, WA.